Join Our Team
At RidgeTech, we understand that in order to help our clients automate their business, we need great people working at ours. We recognize that our company continues to thrive because of the hard-working and innovative people on our team. Constantly striving to find the best talent in the industry is our goal. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people want to work together, share ideas and solve problems as a team – while, at the same time, encouraging individual growth through education and training.
Our head office is located in Cambridge, Ontario, close to Hwy 8 and Hwy 401, making it an easy commute to and from surrounding cities.
Perks & Benefits
As well as offering competitive hourly wages and a great work environment, RidgeTech also offers:
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Travel Rewards
- Flexible Hours
- Wellness Spending Account
- Health Benefits
- Professional Designations Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Training Opportunities
- Group RRSP
Safety is the number one priority at RidgeTech, and we expect everyone who works with us to act in a safe manner every day. We have a well-defined Health, Safety and Environmental program that includes policies, procedures and training. Employees must complete our safety training program, and we regularly monitor projects and work sites for compliance.
Diversity & Accessibility
RidgeTech Automation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. If you require any accommodation to apply for a position or during the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Graduate Opportunities
Are you a New Grad? RidgeTech is always looking for new graduates to join our growing team, from the following programs:
- Electrical Engineering
- Control Systems
- Computer Science
If you are graduating soon or have recently graduated please send your resume to: email@example.com
RidgeTech is always on the lookout for co-op students from various Robotics and Engineering programs. We offer paid co-op placements in winter, summer and fall work terms. Our co-op students are full-time members of the RidgeTech team, who gain valuable hands on experience within the automation industry. For more information or to apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RidgeTech Automation is currently seeking SCADA/MES Programmers. Applicants that are interested in joining a team who continuously strives for excellence, enjoys facing new challenges, and takes pride in the success of client focused solutions are invited to submit a detailed resume to email@example.com outlining your skills, qualifications and experience.
- Create preliminary visual samples
- Create detailed functional specifications and process flow diagrams
- Integrate database applications with real time and PLC controlled automation systems
- Commissioning and debugging systems at client sites
- Develop code and scripting in multiple languages including Python, T-SQL, HTML, JAVA & .NET
- Manage client relationship and project scope under direction of Account Manager(s); communicating project schedule requirements
- Interact with account management to support estimating and scheduling
- Uphold safe work practices as per RidgeTech Automation’s safety policies and requirements
- Provide direction for junior staff as required
Education & Work Experience
- Degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Robotics & Automation and/or computer science is a minimum requirement
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Controls and Automation industry
- Programming experience with current PLC, HMI, VFD, SCADA and motion control is a requirement
- Wonderware System Platform experience
- Inductive Automation Ignition platform experience
- Simatic WinCC Open Architecture experience
- FactoryTalk Historian SE server and FactoryTalk View SE experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated team player
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to communicate well with both clients and team members
- Hold and maintain a valid Canadian Passport
- Have the ability to travel freely abroad without restrictions
- Hold and maintain a valid Class G license and have dependable transportation